Job Title: ICT Intern (Max. 6 Months)
Reporting to: ICT Administrator
We are pleased to announce Internship opportunity.
Responsibilities for the ICT Intern;
To install, maintain, upgrade and repair a wide range of ICT equipment including the computer network.
To provide 1st level support to users across the Academy.
To assist with the administration of the telephone system.
To install and upgrade both systems and application software as required adhering to all Licensing regulations.
To perform preventive maintenance duties on items of ICT hardware, including the cleaning of Equipment
- To report any suspected security breaches to the ICT Administrator
To follow Organization backup, virus protection and security procedures. Note risks to ICT systems and suggest precautions to the ICT Administrator.
To record accurately and prioritize support requests, outcomes and time taken in the Helpdesk Software.
- Diploma in I.T/Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an ICT role.
- Able to plan and organize work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player, creative problem solver who pays attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a changing business environment.
How to Apply;
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button.Remember to attach your resume by 10thFebruary 2017